Work alongside our senior research team
This is a full time M-F position in our main office located in Franklin TN. The ideal candidate is outgoing with exceptional people skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent time management, attention to detail, professional phone etiquette, and efficient organizational skills.
We're a laid-back, friendly research firm. There is no dress code. Benefits include 2 weeks of paid time off for new employees, a wellness stipend each month for physical and mental health, takeout lunches each Wednesday, a beverage and snack bar, and advancement opportunities.
- Manage office communications
- Order and pick up lunch for the office
- Attend research team meetings to take and compile notes
- Answer the office phone, take messages, and respond to general inquiries
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for senior staff and update e-calendars
- Organize and book travel for executive meetings and corporate retreats
- General errands: order and pick up office supplies, stock office snack station, etc.
- Schedule and organize twice-weekly outgoing shipments
- College Degree
- G-Suite Experience
- Experience with Slack and Zoom
- Hubspot and/or Basecamp experience (not required but a plus)