Join our research team and study some of the world's leading natural supplements
This is a rare opportunity to join a clinical research team that focuses exclusively on natural products. Our team is looking for a research-focused RDN (earned or in-progress) who is passionate about conducting high quality clinical research for the global natural products industry.
In a nutshell, we do clinical trials on natural products. While natural health is our focus, people are at the heart of our business. We are a small, fast-growing company with a team-centric culture that empowers one another for success. Integrity is important to us - we care about each other, and we care about our clients and study participants. Each trial we manage is different, so each team member is counted upon for collaboration and attention to detail. We foster a culture that values critical thinking and problem solving, and we love a lifelong learner who is curious to ask Why and help us all raise the bar as we work together.
The ideal candidate for our Dietitian Researcher position is very detail-oriented, familiar with FDA food guidelines, has a working knowledge of dietary supplements, and is comfortable managing student interns. If you don't fit this exact criteria, you are still encouraged to apply and describe why you should be considered for the role.
- Collaborate with the primary investigator on protocol development for clinical trials on dietary ingredients
- Receive investigational materials (i.e. supplements and placebos)
- Manage the repackaging, labeling, storage, and distribution of investigational materials in compliance with FDA Food Facility regulations
- Create participant-facing instructional materials to ensure compliance with the study protocol and procedures
- Review the literature to compile manuscript introductions
- Manage intake of clinical trial participants, including screening and the informed consent process
- Participate in data collection procedures for clinical trials and for survey research
- Oversee dietetic internships and research assistants
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Master's Preferred
- RDN credential (earned or in-progress)
- Human Participant Research Certification (training available)
- Previous publications are not required but are a plus
This is a full time, Monday-Friday role on-site in our Franklin, TN office. Dress is casual. Starting benefits include 2 weeks of paid time off plus 8 scheduled holidays, and advancement opportunities.
We value the individuality in each of our employees - collectively our differences and strengths contribute to better ideas and more success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.