If you enjoy going to lunch, meeting new people, and fostering relationships, you might make a great fit for our Community Engagement team!
This is a highly flexible, part time position starting at 10-15 hours per week with room for growth! You'll spend part of those hours on-site in our Franklin office and the rest of that time at restaurants, coffee shops, or other locations across middle Tennessee meeting with partners and collaborators.
We're looking for someone who is outgoing with exceptional people skills, enthusiastic, and loves making new connections. You should also be comfortable speaking to the public both in person and on social media (specifically Instagram and Facebook).
We're a laid-back, friendly research firm. There is no dress code in the office, though business casual attire is expected when meeting with our partners.
- Attend networking events (brunch, lunch, Happy Hour) 1-3 times per week on behalf of Franklin Health
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with both new and existing community partners
- Schedule and host in-person meetings with partners to create mutually beneficial promotional strategies, activities, and programs
- Develop and execute innovative sponsorship agreements with community partners
- Co-organize participation (booth setup/outreach/exhibition/etc) at key local events
- Create engaging content and co-maintain an inviting and communicative environment on Facebook and Instagram
This is an hourly role, starting at $16-$21/hour. Benefits include 2 weeks of paid time off for new employees, a wellness stipend each month for physical and mental health, takeout lunches each Wednesday, a beverage and snack bar complete with a JURA gourmet espresso maker, and lots of advancement opportunities.